Club Red is a dedicated group of local emerging leaders and professionals who believe in the mission of Gilda’s Club Madison.
Associate Board Mission
The mission of Club Red is to help ensure that no one faces cancer alone by promoting awareness, organizing philanthropic initiatives and providing volunteer service for Gilda’s Club Madison.
Club Red members can participate in many different ways, including public relations, outreach, planning socials for our members, fundraising and so much more. Your energy, enthusiasm, and time will help change the lives of people living with cancer. Would you like to get involved?
- Cindy Alvarez, Gilda’s Board Emeritus
- Sara Burt, Exact Sciences
- Jodi Chernouski, AC Business Media
- DeeAnn Jensen, Exact Sciences
- Amber Krogman, Johnson Insurance
- Brent Landrum, State Bank of Cross Plains
- Jonathan Nolan, Training for Warriors
- Jess Noelck, Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions
- Danielle Oleston Frame, Advantage Business Media
- Angie Rieves, UW Madison
- Meghan Ross, Epic Systems
- Abby Schulz, TASC
- Katelyn Walsh, Johnson Insurance
For More Information
For more information, see the PDF linked below, or contact Lindsey Dalton at 608-828-8880 or via email at email@example.com.