If cancer has entered your life, you’re already a member. So, let’s get started.
Sometimes it’s hard to ask for help, especially if you don’t know what you need. We get it.
That’s why we make it easy to get started at Gilda’s Club, so you can find the customized support you need in our warm, welcoming environment. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Sign up for and attend a New Member Meeting.
Membership starts with a new member meeting. We’ll meet with you to provide an overview of our services and get started. You can register for a group new member meeting by clicking on one of the upcoming dates below, or you can email email@example.com or call (608) 828-8880 to schedule an individual meeting.
Upcoming Virtual New Member Meetings:
- Monday, August 7th @ 4:30-5pm
- Monday, August 23rd @12-12:30pm
- Wednesday, September 6 @ 10-10:30am
- Thursday, September 14 @ 5-5:30pm
- Friday, October 6 @ 10-10:30am
- Monday, October 16 @ 12:30-1 pm
- Monday, October 30 @ 4:30-5pm
- Thursday, November 9 @ 5-5:30pm
- Monday, November 20 @ 1-1:30pm
- Monday, December 4 @11:30-12pm
- Wednesday, December 13 @10-10:30am
Upcoming In-Person New Member Meetings
Select a program (or two) to explore
Participate in the wide variety of programs on our calendar – topic-specific educational sessions to nutrition classes to yoga and social events – and meet others in the Gilda’s Club community. All programs are offered at no cost.
Experience the benefits
In our latest member survey:
- 100% felt that Gilda’s Club programs have had a positive impact on their lives
- 90% feel that Gilda’s Club plays a part in their support system
- 87% feel more empowered about cancer-related challenges
- 87% have experienced personal growth
- 86% feel less lonely and isolated
- 84% experience reduced stress
- 100% receive our programs for free
So, join the Gilda’s Club community today!